The CAO or company rules of the company where you work apply to determine your remuneration. This called the hirer’s reward. For all other matters you simply fall under the ABU Collective Agreement for temporary workers.
6 Elements fall under the hirer’s remuneration:
- The applicable period wage in the scale;
- The applicable working hours’reduction per week/month/year/period;
- Bonuses for overtime, shifted working hours, irregular hours;
- Initial wage increase;
- Allowances (insofar as the private employment agency is permitted to pay the allowance exempt from wage taks and social security contributions: like traveling expenses;
- Period-linked salary amounts.
Depending on your contract, you may have guaranteed a fixed working hours with a minimum number of hours per period or you will only receive the hours worked.
What is all of your salary deducted?
Your gross wage is a different amount than what you receive in your bank account. What is still settled with the gross wage?
- Payroll tax;
- National insurance premiums;
- Pensioen premium (in case of accrual Plus pension, the employee part is 1/3 of the total premium);
- Gross and net deductions;
- Gross and net reimbursements.
Deductions and settlements for, for example, a parking fine or deposit for a clock pass take place via the payslip. Only deductions and set-offs may be made on wages above the statutory minimum wage. This means that sometimes the full amount cannot be deducted and the part that is still open will travel to the next payment. Just until the full withholding or settlement has taken place.
The salary that you actually receive on your bank account is called the net salary.
What is the wage Tax rebate?
The wage tax and income taks have tax credits. The tax credits (labor, elderly and general tax credits) consists of a taks component and a premium component.
- Residents of the Netherlands receive the full discount, both the premium component and the tax component;
- Employees who are residents of a country in the EU of EEA, Switzerland or the BES Islands only receive the premium component of the tax credits and in addition they also receive the taks component of the labor credit only.
- Employees from outside the EU, or EEA, Switzerland or the BES Islands only receive the premium part of the tax credit.
How is the pension arranged?
For the pension rules, please refer to the Stippensioen brochures which you can find in the library in various languages. If you accure a Plus pension, 1/3 of the premium is deducted from your salary.
What should I do if my salary (payment) is not correct?
Of course we do everything to process your salary as well as possible. We do this based on the information we receive from the company where you work. If you feel that your salary is incorrect, please complete the document below so we can quickly solve the issue;