What are the enhanced measures that the Dutch government has communicated in the evening of March 23rd?
- On the street you can only be together with 3 people at a time, with a minimal distance of 1,5 meters. In case of violation, you risk a fine of €400,00.
- Mayors can decide to close public places (stores, playgrounds, beach, parks, etc.).
- Until June 1st 2020, it’s prohibited to organize parties, birthdays and social gatherings. Beauty salons like hairdressers and nail stylists close until April 6th.
- There are guidelines for stores. If they don’t follow the rules, they risk receiving a €4.000,00 fine and/or the store could be forced to close.
- Schools will stay closed until at least April 6th.