The current measures stay applied until May 20, except for some exceptions. See below:
Relaxation of the measures:
- Elementary schools, special education for children in the elementary school age and day-care will open from May 11. Elementary schools will open for 50% and after-school care will follow the rhythm of the schools. Day-care will open completely from May 11.
- Secondary education needs to prepare for a 1,5-meter school from June 1.
- Sports, children until 12 years can train outside in teams from April 28. No competitions. Children from 13 until 18 years old will receive more space to train outside, but organized and while keeping a 1,5 meter distance. For them, also no competitions. For all ages applies: parents are not allowed on the sideline and you have to shower at home.
- Events, all events are cancelled until September 1.
What does not change:
- People in contact professions, such as hairdressers, nail salons and masseurs cannot go to work. When it becomes clear that there are good protection resources in these professions, new considerations will follow.
- Hotels/restaurants/cafes will stay closed.
- Visiting nursing homes is still not possible.
- The basic rules are staying the rules after April 28:
- Stay at home as much as you can
- Work from home as much as possible
- Go grocery shopping alone
- When someone in the family is sick, the whole family stays home
- Keep 1,5 meter distance
- Wash your hands as often as possible