From May 11:
- Elementary schools, day-care and childminder care will open.
- Kids until 12 years old can train outside with supervision.
- Children from 13 until 18 years old can train outside with supervision, but with a 1,5 meter distance.
- Training outside in groups is allowed for all ages, as long as 1,5 meter distance can be kept.
- No games, no shared changing rooms or showers.
- Contact professions can start working again. Such as driver instructors, masseurs, hairdressers, dentists, etc.
- The work needs to be organized based on a 1,5 meter distance as much as possible.
- Only use public transportation when absolutely necessary, avoid rush hours.
- It is advised to wear non-medical mouth masks. From June 1, this will be mandatory.
If everything goes well, there will be more relaxations from June 1.