The basic rules stay applied to everybody.
The relaxation as per June 1 includes:
- People can get together outside if they keep a distance of 1,5 meters.
- In all public buildings, 30 people can get together, excluding staff. Here too, a 1,5-meter distance is applied.
- At home, the pressing advice for visitors to keep a distance of 1,5 meters stays applied, for indoors as well as in the backyard and balcony.
Food service industry
Restaurants and cafes can open, under conditions:
- Maximum of 30 guests (excluding staff);
- Guests have to make a reservation;
- Everyone keeps a distance of 1,5 meters (except people from the same household);
- In a check conversation between the owner and customer, they can estimate whether the visit will pose risks.
There is no limited amount of allowed people on terraces, but everyone has to sit at a table and keep a distance of 1,5 meters (except people from the same household).
- Secondary education will open on June 2. Schools will take measures so the 1,5 meters distance can be kept.
- On June 8, primary education will open for 100%, unless this turns out to be irresponsible. After school care follows the education and will also open then.
- On June 15, secondary vocational education (MBO) and higher education (HBO and WO) will start with limited exams, support and practical lessons.