The increasing amount of corona contaminations asks for more measurements. The Dutch government has proclaimed a partial lockdown starting October 14, 22:00 hours for at least 4 weeks, in order to lower the amount of travel movements and social contacts.
Below the measurements that apply from October 14, 22:00 hours:
- You can receive max 3 people at your house per day
- In an indoor space (cinema, theater), max 30 people can be together (including children)
- In case you are not a household, you can meet up with max 4 people inside and outside
- Work from home as much as possible
- Wear a mask in indoor public spaces (strong advice)
- All cafés and restaurants are closed. Take away is still possible.
- Stores have to close at 20:00 hours, and no shopping nights. Supermarkets can stay open longer.
- Between 20:00 and 07:00 hours, selling alcohol and soft drugs is forbidden. During those hours, it’s also not allowed to carry or use it on the street.
- All events are forbidden, except for food markets, cinemas and theaters, fairs and congresses, games and demonstrations.
- Sports for people of 18 years or older can only happen with max 4 people at a time with a distance of 1,5 meters. No games.
- Sports for people under 18 years can happen in teams, but no competition games.
- Sports canteens, dressing rooms and showers are closed.
- Travel as little as possible
- Follow the travel advices if you are going abroad