From November 4, 22:00 hours until November 18, more aggravated measurements apply to make sure the contaminations decrease faster to avoid hospital staff being overloaded and to ensure the quality of healthcare.
From November 19, we will go back to the partial lockdown of October 14. Half December, the government will discuss what is possible after that.
The basic rules and the rules from October 14 will stay applied.
- You can receive max 2 people at your house per day.
- Inside and outside a group can consist of max 2 people from different households.
- All public spaces are closed, including museums, theaters, sex clubs, casinos, cinemas, amusement parks, zoos, swimming pools and libraries.
- Sports is only limitedly possible: for everyone of 18 years and older, sports can only happen with a distance of 1,5 meters, individually or in teams with max 2 people. Games are not allowed.
- Group lessons are prohibited.