In the event of incapacity for work, the employee will report this on the first day of sickness at least one
hour before the start of work as planned, by calling 0800 767 8583.
After this, the employee informs the branche about the disability before 9 AM in the morning while providing at least the following information:
1. What the probable duration of the absenteeism will be;
2. Whether medical assistance is being / will be used;
3. What Charlie works can do to help you;
4. At which (nursing) address and telephone number the employee can be reached;
5. Whether there is disability due to pregnancy, childbirth, organ donation or a(n) (company) accident;
6. What activities can still be carried out.
If the employee becomes ill during working hours, he / she personally reports to the direct supervisor at the workplace and at the office.
Note: the sick report can only be registered when the employee has also informed the office.
Reporting sickness from abroad;
Sickness abroad should immediately be reported to the branche in the manner described above. In addition, local medical assistance must be sought as soon as possible and the employee must return to the Netherlands as soon as possible in order to be able to carry out the Wet Verbetering Poortwachter, unless the employee has a written declaration of travel ban during illness.
Only when the company doctor has been able to assess the employee’s abilities and state will we be able to pay the wage payment during illness.
For an employee who is unfit for work and goes abroad without proper reason or permission, we suspend the payment of wages, because the Wet Verbetering Poortwachter can not be implemented.
We kindly ask you to complete the form below;