In the event of incapacity for work, the employee will report this on the first day of sickness at least one hour before the start of work as planned, by calling +31 71 528 0859
After this, the employee informs Charlie works about the incapacity for work before 09:00 hours in the morning while providing at least the following information:
- What the probable duration of the absenteeism will be;
- Whether medical assistance is being used or will be used;
- What Charlie works can do to help you;
- At which (nursing) address and telephone number the employee can be reached;
- Whether there is disability due to pregnancy, childbirth, organ donation or a(n) (company) accident;
- What activities can still be carried out.
If the employee becomes sick during working hours, he/she personally reports to the direct supervisor at the workplace and at Charlie works.
Note: the sick report can only be registered when the employee has also informed Charlie works.
Reporting sickness from abroad
Sickness abroad should immediately be reported to Charlie works in the manner described above. In addition, local medical assistance must be sought as quickly as possible and the employee must return to the Netherlands as soon as possible in order to be able to carry out the Wet Verbetering Poortwachter, unless the employee has a written declaration of travel ban during illness.
Only when the company doctor has been able to assess the employee’s state and abilities, will we be able to continue the wage payment during illness.
For an employee who is unfit for work and goes abroad without proper reason or permission, we suspend the payment of wages, because then the Wet Verbetering Poortwachter can not be implemented.
We kindly ask you to complete the form below.