The amount of your salary depends on the classification of your position as it applies to the client where you work. You will receive a dispatch confirmation per client in which your position and your hourly wage are confirmed. On the Charlie portal you will find the full user company remuneration in the BRI document. This contains all elements, such as allowances and expense allowances, that apply within the collective labor agreement of the client where you work.
HOW IS YOUR SALARY DETERMINED?
When determining your wage, the cao or the company regulations of your employer are applicable. This is named the hirer's remuneration. For all other matters you fall under the ABU CAO for temporary agency workers.
6 elements fall under the hirer’s remuneration:
- The gross wage in the applicable scale
- ATV/ADV days (the applicable working hours reduction per week/month/year/period)
- Allowances for overtime and irregular hours
- Initial wage increase, determined by the hirer
- Expenses allowances
- Applicable reduction of working hours
- One-off payments
Depending on your contract, you may have guaranteed fixed working hours with a minimum number of hours per period or you will only receive the hours worked.
WHAT IS DEDUCTED FROM YOUR SALARY?
Your gross wage is a different amount than what you receive in your bank account. What will be factored in with the gross wage?
- Payroll tax
- National insurance premiums
- Pension contribution (in case of accrual Plus pension, the employee part is 1/3 of the total premium)
- Gross and net deductions
- Gross and net compensations
Deductions and clearances for, for example, a parking fine or deposit for a clock pass are factored in the payslip. Deductions and clearances may only be factored in on wages above the statutory minimum wage. This means that sometimes the full amount cannot be deducted and the part that is still open will be taken to the next payment, until the full withholding or clearance has taken place.
The salary that you actually receive on your bank account is called the net wage.
WHAT IS PAYROLL TAX REDUCTION?
Wage tax and income tax have tax reductions. These tax reductions (labor, elderly and general tax reductions) consist of a tax component and a premium component.
- Residents of the Netherlands receive the full reduction, both the premium component and the tax component.
- Employees who are residents of a country in the EU or EEA, Switzerland or the BES Islands only receive the premium component of the tax reductions and in addition they also receive the tax component of only the labor credit.
- Employees from outside the EU, EEA, Switzerland or the BES Islands only receive the premium part of the tax reduction.
HOW IS PENSION ARRANGED?
For the pension rules, please refer to the Stippensioen brochures which you can find in the library in various languages. If you accrue a Plus pension, 1/3 of the premium is deducted from your salary.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY SALARY IS NOT CORRECT?
Of course we do everything to process your salary as well as possible. We do this based on the information we receive from the company where you work. If you feel that your salary is incorrect, please complete the document below so we can quickly solve the issue.